Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A couple of things

I don't know if anyone still looks at this........since no one ever posts anything but I just wanted to let you know that my mom and dad started a blog so that we can see things that are going on in their mission the site it  

bonnieboo49.blogspot.com
So go check it out they already have some pictures on there!


Ok so the second thing I have to say is that I made one of my recipies from grandmas cookbook while I was at my moms a while back and it was so nasty........I might have messed the recipe so let me just tell you the right way to make it.

It is the Pumpkin Pie Crunch.......and it is so good if made right:)

1 can of solid pumpkin
1 can evaporated milk
3 large eggs
1 1/2 cups sugar
4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1/2 tsp salt.........this is where I went majorly wrong!
1 pkg yellow cake mix
1 cup chopped pecans
1cup butter or margarine
whipped topping

Then the steps are all the same:)  SORRY if anyone tried to make this but try it again this way and it will taste like it should!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you posted on here! Thank you, and thanks for letting us know about your mom and dad's blog! I heard you are due to have a baby soon, and I didn't even know you were pregnant! That's sad! That was the purpose for this blog, to keep us all updated on each other's lives! And I have been as bad as anyone about not posting! Keep posting Kathryn, and I will try to be better myself!

    ReplyDelete