Friday, June 5, 2009

June!

This is for June, and all the summers it brings
For the chiming of bells.....from a steeple ring
Olde songs of wedlock over top hat, and lace
'Fore June passes torch, to July's scarlet face

Sorry I'm late getting the June birthdays and anniversaries posted! My theatre company has a lot going on this month and I have been a bit swamped. I wanted to post that wedding picture of Grandma and Grandpa in place of Grandpa's picture this month in honor of their wedding anniversary, but my scanner is acting up. Does anyone have that one saved on their computer that they can send me? Or, could someone post it for me? I love that picture and it would be so perfect for June. I'd also love it if one of you bloggers with cute pages could update this one with a new background. I planned to do that too and I just haven't had time.

I love all the posts that have gone up. I am waiting for Marvin to post something. He said he was going to, but it hasn't happened yet. Marvin, Marvin, Marvin (come on everyone... chant with me) I also love looking at everyone's blogs. It is so fun to see what it going on in your lives. Keep blogging everyone... I know I am enjoying it!

Love you all!
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment